Performs the physical tasks involved in the receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Prepare items kits according to production plan and schedule. Cycle counts and physical inventory counts according to company policy. Updates all transactions in the ERP system. Supports policies & procedure to promote continuous improvements to the quality of the product and warehouse processes. Act as a backup for the shipping operation.
- Transfer materials into storage locations
- Posts all transactions into ERP system
- Perform receiving function in accordance company procedures
- Preparing components kits according to production plan and schedule
- Pick, pack and ship operation as a backup for the shipping clerk.
- Cycle counting and physical inventory
- Computer skills using PC and radio frequency devices
- Experience with ERP System for all transactions, Past experience with MAX or QAD is an advantage.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- 1 year (minimum) to 2 years (preferred)
- High school education or equivalent
Please email qualified and updated resumes to email@example.com