Oversees the activities of a warehouse and shipping department through supervision, training and performance of individual warehouse personnel. Responsibility for inventory accuracy, on time shipments and support the local plant with all warehouse activities.
- Performs the actions and duties of direct supervision of warehouse and shipping department.
- Assures that orders are shipped on a timely basis and in accordance with customer specifications and Company packaging and shipping specifications.
- Handles the preparation of NAFTA documentation, all export documentation and import procedures which includes calculation of import duty.
- Assures proper packaging, documentation and handling of all hazardous materials shipments.
- Assures that all processes and equipment are properly operated within compliance of all safety regulations. Assures that all equipment is maintained in proper and safe working order.
- Monitor accuracy of FGS and RMs records being displayed and coordinates corrections through stock rooms, Data Processing, Sales and Production Control.
- Work with the regional manager to assure cost effective shipments.
- Maintain monthly freight reports (import and export).
- BS degree in related discipline
- 5 years related warehouse and shipping experience with supervisory capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and use of ERP system for all transactions
- International shipping experience – mandatory
Please email qualified and updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org