We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Manager. This is home based roll, with the local office being based in Bradford.
The Commercial Vehicle market represents a significant proportion of PM Onboard’s annual turnover and is segregated into End Users and Key Accounts. The principle activity of this position is to obtain new business by proactively selling the companies systems and solutions across central UK. The primary objectives are to achieve specific targets, as set out by the company, by prospecting for new business in the given target market(s) and converting opportunities into qualified sales.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify and obtain new business through proactive field activity, prospecting, cold calls.
- Encourage and manage increased levels of business from Key Accounts where applicable
- Develop activity plans and execute in cooperation with the UKSales & Marketing Director
- Achieve required profit margins
- Develop internal relationships
- Deliver product demonstrations and training where required
- Follow up on all enquires applicable or when requested by the UK Senior Sales & Marketing Director
- Attend all business meetings when required or requested by the
- Submit all reports on time when requested by the UK Senior Sales & Marketing Manager
- To achieve all activity, revenue targets & KPI’s
- To increase conversion rates
- To capture market intelligence
- To develop plans commensurate with the required levels of business
Experience and Skills
- At least successful 5 year proven sales track record developing new business opportunities
- Ideally a background within selling capital equipment to OEM’s.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org