We currently have a vacancy for a home based Sales Manager located from our Chartres office in France.
The Sales Engineer is to provide sales, training, technical and application support to customers. To be the main customer contact responsible for managing the sales process, enquiries, demonstrations, quotations, sales contract negotiation of products and division systems. The Sales Engineer has to develop and implement strategies and follow projects technically and commercially. The Sales Engineer is also responsible for new sales opportunities by actively finding new projects, new customers following up on sales leads through our different marketing channels and avenues.
The main objective of the Sales Engineer is to develop sales of Micro-Measurements - MM (Standard products and Systems as well as customized solutions) on the assigned geographical areas and customer segments.
France region at the starter of the job (change is possible): Paris territory in partnership with onsite Sales Engineer major accounts, along with North and West of France Territories.
Essential Job Functions
- Contact and maintain relationships with existing customers and market segments defined by frequent and regular site visits (3 days travel per week).
- The goal is to achieve organic sales growth following the rules set by the Division and Senior Sales Manager.
- Organizing own travel, the choice of visits and schedule between the actions of prospecting and keeping contact with current customers and projects.
- In addition, identifying new potential customers within this sector, qualify them and develop them appropriately in order to realize and achieve new sales in line with the company’s and Division strategies and margin level defined by the Senior Sales Manager.
- Prepare quotations corresponding to customer expectations with all standards from the division but also with all custom Micro Measurements products and communicate with MM technical Team if needed in order to find all appropriate solutions.
- Keep all key accounts and customers contacts and monitor projects both commercially and technically.
- Negotiate contracts; meet with purchasing and other key decision makers in order to establish some firms and profitable long term customer relationships
- Analyze and report at best all important sales and project management data. Analyze and report at best all future customer expectations.
Experience and Skills
- 5 years + Field Technical experience will be mandatory to perform this position.
- Experience in Stress Analysis, Instrumentation and Force Measurements would be desirable.
- As essential, candidate should have the ability to understand strain gauge technology and associated principles, data acquisition systems and methods, mechanical drawing and electrical diagrams.
- Driver license is required.
- Word, Excel, Power Point and Business Management System must be known.
- Relationships will be developed by telephone, email and face-to-face, therefore good presentation and communication skills are vital.
- English should be both well spoken and written.
- Some technical qualification as an engineering degree will be essential containing electrical, mechanical and/or ideally physical measurements.
- English should be both spoken and properly written. Working essentially from home office, large rigor and autonomy are mandatory.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to Linda.email@example.com