We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Engineer, which will be home based and administered from our Heilbronn office, located in Germany.
The successful candidate is to generate sales, provide training, technical and application support to customers. To be the main customer contact responsible for managing the sales process, inquiries, demonstrations, quotations, sales contract negotiation of products and Division systems. They will have to develop and implement strategies to increase sales and follow projects technically and commercially. They will be responsible for new sales opportunities by actively finding new projects, new customers and following up on sales leads through our different marketing channels and avenues.
The main objective is to develop sales of Micro-Measurements - MM (Standard products and Systems as well as customized solutions) on the assigned geographical areas Scandinavia, Baltic States and Eastern Europe and customer segments.
Essential Job Functions
- Contact and maintain relationships with existing customers and market segments defined by frequent and regular site visits (average 3 days travel per week). The goal is to achieve organic sales growth following the rules set by the Division and Senior Sales Manager.You will have to organize your travels, the choice of visits and schedule between the actions of prospecting and keeping contact with current customers and projects.In addition, you will have to identify new potential customers and applications in his sector, qualify them and develop them appropriately in order to realize and achieve new sales in line with the company’s and Division strategies and margin level defined by the Senior Sales Manager.
- Prepare quotations corresponding to customer expectations with all standard and custom Micro Measurements products and communicate with MM technical Team if needed in order to find all appropriate solutions.
- Keep all key accounts and customers contacts and monitor projects both commercially and technically
- Negotiate contracts; meet with purchasing and other key decision makers in order to establish some firms and profitable long-term customer relationships.
Analyze and report at best all important sales and project management data.Analyze and report at best all future customer expectations. Provide visit reports and contacts details in a timely and accurate manner.
Experience and Skills
- Technical qualification at an engineering degree level will be essential. Containing electrical, mechanical and/or ideally physical measurements.
- English should be both spoken and properly written.
- Working essentially from home office, large rigor and autonomy are mandatory.
- Field Technical experience for more than 5 years will be mandatory to perform the position. Preferably the candidate will have stress Analysis and Instrumentation and Force Measurements experience.
- The ability to understand strain gauge technology and associated principles, data acquisition systems and methods, mechanical drawing and electrical diagrams would be essential
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.