· Sales development (commercial side) , customers support, program management and managing strategic accounts OEMs and Distributors
· Responsibility for WW sales of the all Division, and the 3 product lines .
· Responsibility to prove solutions directly to the key strategic OEM customer base and for managing the distribution channels who are responsible for the Tier 2 and 3 customers.
Business travel - 30%
· Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in the electronic components industry in one of the following “role categories”:
Sales manager or distribution sales manager for an electronic component manufacturer, ideally involved with niche markets and applications
Program manager for an OEM, systems integrator or EMS
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Must be able to communicate directly with key decision makers / top management at key strategic accounts, at minimum the Director and VP level.
· Solid business/finance background and experience; understanding of commercial transactional process involved with sales; prior experience negotiating multi-year contracts with large, global OEMs is ideal.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills both in Hebrew and English (Any additional language – an advantage)