Sales Manager for the On-Board Weighing business in the primary markets of Refuse, Aggregate, General Trucking and Timber. Responsible for coordinating with and between customer base and company entities such as Sales Support, Technical Support, Engineering, Quality and Management. Will define, create and implement business strategy in Eastern United States territory.
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing and Business Managers to develop and implement regional on-board weighing business strategies. Primary territory will be in Eastern N.A. market, but will also include interfacing with related business units worldwide and internal support groups.
- Develop, manage and support regional customer base including dealer, OEM and end users. Will include product launches, communications, proposals and support pricing activity.
- Coordinate with Sales Support, Technical Support, Management, Engineering, Production, Quality and Finance locally to provide customer feedback to company for incorporation into product/service offerings and to provide interface for customer base.
- 4 year degree, technical and/or business related.
- 5+ years experience in a like position and related industry an advantage.
- Technical aptitude. On-board weighing, scale and/or transportation industry experience preferable.
Please submit qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org