We currently have a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager – Eastern Europe, Africa and Israel, which will be home based and administered from our Basingstoke office, located in the UK.
The successful candidate will maximise sales within the appointed Eastern Europe, Africa and Israel region, by providing sales, technical, and application support.
Essential Job Functions
- Planning and implementing strategies aimed at maximising sales, through both direct and indirect channels,(distribution), within the Eastern Europe, Africa and Israel region,
- Maintaining existing customers through regular contact on a strategic / operational level. Dealing, in conjunction with a Customer Services Advisor, with day to day queries of a technical, commercial or other nature where necessary.
- Identifying potential customers, qualifying and developing them as necessary to achieve sales in line with company strategy. .
- Scheduling and attending customer sales visits (including annual strategic reviews).
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and VMG internal departments, when necessary.
- Attending meetings as deemed necessary.
- Producing reports and other documents as deemed necessary.
Experience and Skills
- The successful applicant will have a sound sales basis and may be looking for a 1st or second position in export sales.
- Experience in the Eastern European region, coupled with relevant language skills would be a distinct advantage, as would knowledge of sensors or instrumentation applications.
The sales region will include Eastern Europe, Africa and Israel and travel throughout this region will be expected, with occasional visits to the main office in Basingstoke.
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.