Regional Sales Manager - Crane Weighing Systems
Responsible for developing and achieving maximum profitable sales volume of crane weighing applications in the steel industry. Territory will cover the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Visit end users to develop and improve the ability to sell and service crane weighing products
- Prospect for new customers in territory
- Respond to all sales and technical inquiries
- Coordinate the preparation of technical proposals and price quotations
- Prepare sales forecasts routinely as requested by management
- Assist in the preparation of sales literature and sales aids
- Prepare presentation materials and make presentations to customers and agents in the field
- Attend and participate in industry conferences and conventions
- Meet booking and sales targets for the territory
- Prepare and submit reports in a timely manner
- Travel 50 to 60% of working time
Academic / Professional Education:
Degree in Engineering or an otherwise recognized ability to understand and to communicate technical subject matter, as well as general business acumen.
General understanding of mechanics and electronics. Negotiating and financial skills are preferable.
Experience selling industrial equipment.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org