Responsible for the Logistics activities at all VPG facilities in the Americas Region (US and Canada). These activities include warehouse operations and design and transportation management. Responsible for export compliance and activity reporting travels. Supports policies & procedure to promote continuous improvements to the quality of the product.
- Direct the Logistics activities of multiple locations and implement efficiencies.
- Negotiate with regional forwarders to control and improve costs and services.
- Manage budget and manage operating expenses for all locations.
- Manage and control all trade compliance activity per company policy.
- Work with sales/CSR /planning teams to improve processes and services.
- Manage Travel policy and costs for the region
BA in Logistics or related fields. 5 years warehouse management experience using ERP system, preferably multiple locations; 5 years import/export experience; 3 years Trade compliance experience. WH operations, export/import regulations and procedures. Trade Compliance regulations and procedures.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org