Mechanical Engineer with at least 8 years of experience in applying classical and CAE Mechanical Engineering principles.
Design, model and test products and/or systems utilizing a working knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Design principles. Be involved in all aspects of design including conceptual and preliminary design, detailed design and testing. Have a working knowledge in classical analysis of Stress/Strain principles. Apply a working knowledge FEA analysis in the design process.
Perform sustaining engineering tasks in field installation issues. Perform and support Engineering and Manufacturing documentation and production processes. Conduct research and create design proposals for new projects. Produce detailed technical reports and oral presentations for internal and external customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new products for the On-Board Weighing and Aircraft Weighing Systems
- Lead effort to correspond and define external customers' technical needs for On-Board Weighing and Aircraft Weighing Systems
- Coordinate with Sales to review and support technical information of company products and customer specific problems of product integration.
- Support documentation activities including manufacturing processes, component specification and BOM maintenance
- Develop a working knowledge of SolidWorks and Simulation (FEA)
- Coordinate, lead and schedule by working with Customers and Production to fulfil the needs of Onboard and Aircraft Weighing Systems
Qualifications and Skills
- BSME, MS in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong Background in Stress, Strain and Load Path Analysis is highly desirable or equivalent experience
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge of Material Science/Engineering principles highly desired.
- As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in creative and effective ways. Must be able to work well under pressure and on multiple projects.
Please email qualified and updated resumes to email@example.com