Directly supervises 12 to 18 employees in the Plant. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Direct supervision of Production Process and Personnel
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Creates detailed schedule timelines to ensure customer shipment dates and equipment specifications are met.
- Develops a process plan including people, resources, and equipment, for each customer order.
- Monitor, evaluate, and interpret data to ensure process integrity and specification compliance
- Performs in coming inspections, tests incoming boards and makes sure documentation is correct.
- Compile and enter Production Data records
- Train and develop production staff regarding policies, procedures, and related job responsibilities
- Other related duties as required.
- Background in Electronics and Experience working with small hand tools
- ERP System experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 5-years of supervisory experience in manufacturing or related production area with a strong technical background in related production equipment operations.
- BS degree in electrical, mechanical, or business related discipline OR a combination of formal education with applicable job related training and experience coupled with Safety and Hazardous Materials Awareness training.
Please email qualified and updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org