We currently have a vacancy for a European Senior Sales Manager within our Micro Measurements division. This is a home based position, located out of our Heilbronn, German office
You will be required, to develop short and long-range plans including objectives and strategies for the organization to maximize market share/potential and regional sales volume. Establish and implement sales forecasts and objectives. You will have signature authority with a significant degree of autonomy in setting and implementing regional sales objectives, budgets, pricing, etc. Following Inter-accountability Management and Internal Controls processes and procedures. Selecting and developing regional sales groups who report in to this position. Supporting policies & procedures to promote continuous improvements to the quality of the product.
Essential Job Function:
- Establishes the regional sales direction for the growth in order to maximise market share / potential. Negotiates contracts and meets with key / high volume customers
- Participates at high level meetings and sets forth policies and plans to achieve regional sales growth, marketing objectives, regional sales, headcount planning
- Approves budgets and capital expenditures as set by top organisational level
- Selects appropriate subordinate regional sales staff to ensure smooth growth to support company objectives and provides training where applicable.
- 15 years experience with significant experience level
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.MBA would be advantageous
- Measurement technologies in experimental mechanics, data acquisition and processing
- Ability to work as part of a team, initiative, patience, assertiveness, ability to withstand pressure
- Face to face with technical and commercial customers on all hierarchy levels
- Well organised, self-motivated, attention to detail, giving priorities in conflict situations
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com