Title: EHS Engineer
Reports to : Assistant Executive Manager - EHS
Our VPG, Chennai is looking for EHS Engineer to be based at Oragadam, Chennai.
The major responsibilities are
- Should monitor site EHS project, Standard practice and Management system implementation
- Ensure MSDS complaince management for chemicals
- Participate in site incident investigations, process harzard analysis, ergonomic assessments and exposure reviews
- Maintain current knowledge of requlations relative to Tamilnadu
- Conduct and oversee facility EHS audits according to the VPG EHS Audit Standard practice
- Maintain records on Hazardous Waste Disposal and E-waste Disposal.
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities.
B.E along with Certification in Industrial Health and Safety with 4 to 5 years relevant experience in any manufacturing industries.
Good Knowledge in Statutory Complaines.
Good in both English and local languages.
Should have ability to work as part of Team, Initiative, Patience etc.
Adherence to the procedures
Interested can apply to : firstname.lastname@example.org