We currently have a vacancy for a Business Applications Manager located in our UK / Bradford office.
The successful candidate will manage, support and administer the Company application systems across the UK and Europe and provide support to the business on a day-to-day operational basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the IT ERP systems, Navision, Vantage, SAP Business One (SBO), QAD and ISCALA as well as the local CRM and shop floor systems
- Deliver and manage local application rollout projects within the European region effectively to achieve project objectives (on quality, on time and on budget)
- Support the Business IT Strategy (including upgrade roadmap) for all business applications
Other principal responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Understand business processes.Ensure project and system requirement.Issues and actions are communicated to both internal and external persons in a flexible and adaptable manner depending on situation / individual concerned.
- Experience with vendor management will be key in this tole
- Support users on day to day activities
- Understand applications, authorisations mechanisms, support SOX compliance prcesses for applications
- Willing to travel
Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of business ERP systems in particular Navision, Vantage/Epicor, SBO, QAD (preferred) and ISCALA.
- Good understanding of MS operating systems (XP, WIN7,WIN8 WIN10) and MS office 2010, 2013 & 2016
- Experience working with international teams and languages
- A min 2.1 degree in a computer based science subject or A level standard with 5 – 7 years working experience in a similar role with similar technologies