Oversees the activities of a warehouse and shipping department through supervision, training and performance of individual warehouse personnel.
Responsibility for inventory accuracy, on time shipments and support the local plant with all warehouse activities.
- Performs the actions and duties of direct supervision of warehouse and shipping department
- Assures that orders are shipped on a timely basis and in accordance with customer specifications and Company packaging and shipping specifications
- Handles the preparation of NAFTA documentation, all export documentation and import procedures which includes calculation of import duty.
- Assures proper packaging, documentation and handling of all hazardous materials shipments.
- Assures that all processes and equipment are properly operated within compliance of all safety regulations. Assures that all equipment is maintained in proper and safe working order.
- Monitor accuracy of FGS and RMs records being displayed and coordinates corrections through stock rooms, Data Processing, Sales and Production Control.
- Work with the regional manager to assure cost effective shipments.
- Maintain monthly freight reports (import and export)
- BS degree in related discipline.
- 5 years related warehouse and shipping experience with supervisory capabilities.
Please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org