Seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk in the Kent, WA area.
Under direct supervision, ships materials in an accurate and timely manner.
· Prepares record of goods shipped and gill of adding.
· Posts weight and shipping charges and maintains shipping record files. May operate a forklift and prepare goods for final shipment.
· Pulls various orders from requisitions and fills out appropriate paperwork accurately.
· Folds bulletins and warranty cards. Keeps shipping supplies stocked.
· Maintains accurate documentation, product information and certifications files, including calibration data.
· Computer input of routine procedures changes, routine work instructions and serial numbers.
· Provides accurate supportive documentation including shipping labels, product labels, and customer calibration data.
· Other related duties as required.
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum 6+ months of general work experience with shipping and receiving experience preferred.
Other required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Skill and accuracy in maintaining records
· Ability to read and write basic English
· Neat and legible hand-writing required for record keeping
· Basic computer skills
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com