Engineer - Inline Inspection
Title: QA Engineer
Reports to: Manager - Quality, India
Our VPG Force Sensors division is looking for a "Quality Engineer - Inline Inspection" for its Chennai Plant at Oragadam.
The role of "QA Engineer" is to control and maintain entire inward goods, the major role of this position are to
- Coordinate with Suppliers for taking corrective and preventive actions
- Timely clearance of parts waiting at incoming goods
- Monitor supplier quality performance
- Work against the Customer complaints and prevent the reoccurrence
- Maintain IPC 610 & 620 Product Quality requirements
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
- B.E Mechanical or Electronics
- Having 4 to 5 years experience in QA Inline inspection.
- Good knowledge in IPC 610 & 620
- Good Communication & Ability to train the operators in Quality requirements
- Ability to work as part of Team, Initiative, Adherence to procedure etc.
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com