We currently have a vacancy for a part time Customer Service Representative located in our Chavenay office in France.
The successful candidate will have experience in customer service and be prepared to work as part of a team within a busy and demanding environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete and enter formal sales orders on EPICOR system.
- Receiving materials from suppliers and entering on EPICOR.
- Establishment of packing slips and customer invoices in EPICOR.
- Organise and plan Service Engineers for system installations.
- Provide after sales quotations and invoice customers on job completion expectation.
- Adding and updating Excel files of materials VW/TW/LFT/Wireless Crane systems.
- Preparation of small shipments of material (paper reels/spare parts).
- Follow up of tenders, complete and send documentation and/or download of tender documents.
- Day to day management cover for offices for sales and service calls.
Experience and Skills
Minimum two years’ experience of customer service
Team player with ability to prioritise
Good attention to detail
Unafraid to take on new challenges and develop within a demanding environment
Above average levels of numeracy, literacy and IT skills are expected
Relationships will be developed via telephone, email and face to face so good presentation and communication skills are vital
Annual salary dependent on experience
Working hours will be discussed at interview stage
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Linda.Aitken@vpgsensors.com